Tuesday, December 9, 2014



Psalm 23 has been a dear friend to me these days...

Maybe I'll write more when I can re-surface a bit... all I can say for now is that my husband and I lost our baby at 6 weeks.  I'm clinging to Jesus by my finger nails and looking to Him for each day.  He is good, close, and faithful, and in these days, I hear HIS beautiful voice speaking to ME...

"GOD, my shepherd!
I shall not want.
You have bedded me down in lush meadows,
you find me quiet pools to drink from.
True to your word, you let me catch my breath
and send me in the right direction.

Even when the way goes through
the valley of the shadow of death,
I am not afraid when you walk by my side.
Your trusty shepherd's crook
makes me feel secure.

You serve me a six-course dinner
right in front of my enemies.
You revive my drooping head;
my cups brims with blessing.

Your beauty and love chase after me
every day of my life.
I'm back at home in the house of GOD
for the rest of my life."
~The Message




And I SEE His kindness to me in giving me this man.  He makes me smile and laugh and he is the greatest gift I have ever been given.


And the little white fur ball sitting next to me... I borrowed my parents' dog for a few days, for a bit of extra companionship while I am at home healing.  He has not left my side today and I really love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment