Friday, July 2, 2010

re-circling

I remember these verses... 5 years ago, I first found them (or maybe they found me!) and they were like the voice of God speaking to me. Tonight, I feel the same way. He is the Everlasting God. He has taken me places I never thought I'd go, and He's done things in my heart that are only a miracle of His grace. Tonight, I'm remembering...

"There is no one like God, O Jeshurun, who rides through the heavens to your help,
through the skies in His majesty.
The eternal God is your dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms.
And He thrust out the enemy before you and said, Destroy.
So Israel lived in safety, Jacob lived alone, in a land of grain and wine,
whose heavens drop down dew.
Happy are you, O Israel! Who is like you, a people saved by the LORD,
the shield of your help, and the sword of your triumph!
Your enemies shall come fawning to you, and you shall tread upon their backs."
~Deuteronomy 33:26-29

1 comment: